Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The loveliest of lovelies

My dad is the loveliest of lovelies!

Truly, honestly, completely the loveliest man I know.

My dad is a man of few words, but those few words are ones you want to hear, and truly listen to.
He is both a solid rock, of which you can always rely on, lean on, and depend on to stay in one piece; and a plush teddy bear, of which you can give and receive giant bear hugs, great long cuddles, and depend on to make you smile.
He is gentle, a big softy really.
He is generous of his time and wisdom.
He is the hardest working man I have ever known and probably will ever know.
He is a badass with a tattoo on his shoulder to prove it (even if it is a heart made of mine and my sisters initials).
He is a remarkable role model.
He is a lover of the outdoors; flowers, trees, lakes, and oceans calm him.
He enjoys the simple things in life. Family, food, and relaxing on the deck up north or in the backyard at home.

My dad is the kindest of the kind, the dorkiest of dorks, the cutest of the cute, the cuddliest of the cuddly, and just simply the loveliest of lovelies.

Happy Father's Day daddy.
I love you bery bery muchy (as my Korean kids would say!)


1 comment: