Sunday, December 11, 2011

Reverb11: Day 11 - think less. do more.

Day 11: What do you wish you had done more of in 2011?
Anticipation - What is the one thing that you are most looking forward to in 2012?

I wish I had done more of many things in 2011.  After having seeing a girlfriend last night that I haven't seen in far too long, I realized that I wish I had seen my friends more often in 2011.  


I arrived home in May of this year, and started seeing my friends on a pretty regular basis, but then I started working and using that as an excuse to not go out, to be lazy, and to neglect the things in my life that truly make me happy.


Having said that, the one thing I am most looking forward to in 2012 is making time to see my friends, and spending more time with family.  No excuses, no laziness.  Thinking less and doing more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment