Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reverb11: Day 6...laughing is good for the soul

Day 6: What made you laugh this year?

As Woody Allen once said "I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose".  I would add to that, that although it is painful and uncomfortable, every single person should experience a laugh cause causes something to come out of their nose.

Honestly, the last few days I have really needed to laugh.  Rejection stabs the self esteem in the heart and the best medicine is laughter.  So as much as I'm sure there are better stories of laughter from this entire year, the instant thought I had when I read this question was Jack Rebney and his RV Bloopers.

I can't link to the video of his bloopers that make my day because there is a tremendous amount of cussing.  But if you are over the age of 18 you need watch it.  It is hilarious.  It is bringing me joy.  AND there has been a documentary made on Mr. Rebney because of the popularity these bloopers gained, which I have yet to watch, but with my day off being tomorrow I shall be watching it for sure.

Other than Jack Rebney, my family and friends tend to make me laugh on a consistent basis.  My sister is hilarious and pulls comments out at every turn.  My mum just needs to laugh to make me laugh...she has a laugh that is so incredibly infectious.  Hanging out with my grandmum is always fun too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment