Thursday, December 22, 2011

Reverb11: Day 22 - Passion, and lots of it!

Passion - If you could quit your day job and your quality of life wouldn't change, what would you do?

I am doing exactly what I am passionate about, exactly what I love, and exactly what I want to do as my job.  

I recognize that I am so lucky to be able to say that, and i don't take one moment of it for granted.  I am the manager at a new Hot Yoga studio, as well as the main instructor on the roster.  Being a new studio, I know that we could either go big or we could go bust.  Everyday I worry about losing my dream job, everyday I work my ass off to get word out about the studio, to work on being both a better manager and instructor, and to keep the studio clean and welcoming.  


I know that I will not let this studio disappear anytime soon.  It is here to stay if I have anything to do with it, and I will continue to pour my heart and soul into every aspect of it to see it succeed.


Wish me luck!

1 comment: