Saturday, December 3, 2011

Reverb11: Day 3

Almost caught up now!

Day 3: 
A Moment in Time Tell us about one moment that you lived in 2011 that you will never forget.

This is the most difficult question I think I have ever been asked, and feel impossible to even attempt to answer.  

Some of the most unforgettable moments would be:

-Swimming in the holy Ganga River in India. (very close to the source so still clean!)

-Hiking in Sapa, Vietnam and staying for a night in the home of a Black Hmong tribe family.

-Taking a boat out to the middle of the ocean to surf in Lombok, Indonesia.

-Bathing an elephant, and playing with her in the water in Luang Prabang, Laos.

-Seeing my family and friends after such a long time away.

-The birth of my niece.

There are so many more amazing moments from 2011 that I will never forget, they are forever etched in my soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment