Thursday, December 22, 2011

Reverb11: Day 18 - Let's do lunch!

Let's Do Lunch! - If you could have lunch with anybody, who would it be and what would you like to discuss?


Five words: His Holiness the Dalai Lama.  


I get chills just thinking about this.  I want to have lunch with this man so badly I can already taste the meal we'd have!


I would discuss everything with him.  From the "simple" things of life like the art of happiness, to the more difficult subjects like the convergence of science and spirituality.  


Honestly, I would be happy to have a cup of tea with him while he just talks endlessly.  I would sip on my tea and soak up all that could that came out of his mouth.


What an amazing thought!




"Even more important than the warmth and affection we receive, is the warmth and affection we give. It is by giving warmth and affection, by having a genuine sense of concern for others, in other words through compassion, that we gain the conditions for genuine happiness. More important than being loved, therefore, is to love". ~His Holiness the Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment